Fleet Financing Resources, LLC., an industry leader in the commercial financing marketplace, has an opening for a full-time Credit Manager. The ideal candidate will have had at least 5 years previous experience in the equipment leasing and finance industry with preference of titled transportation equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interaction with Clients to gather and understand data
- Review and Analyze financial information through the preparation of cash flow, and credit write-ups while managing workflow deadlines
- Review both Application Only and Financial Statement Transactions
- Analyze and research multiple requests at a time
- Communicate with various syndication partners
- Analyze financial statements and assess business, industry, and transaction risks
- Prepares summary and presents facts concerning credit worthiness
Qualifications and Compensation:
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, as well as good communication skills (both written and verbal) are required
- Five (5) years with Transportation Equipment experience preferred
- Ability to review and evaluate all pertinent credit and financial information, including credit bureau, D & B and Paynet reports, and financial statements as necessary
- Experience in analyzing financial statements and assess business, industry and transaction risks
- Experience in cash flow analysis, collateral analysis, and financial analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Salary and compensation commensurate with experience and past success
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
About Fleet Financing Resources:
Established in 2002 as a subsidiary of a major transportation equipment distributor founded in 1976, Fleet Financing Resources is one of the largest independent financing companies in the United States specializing solely in titled transportation equipment. We currently manage a $135 million receivable and year-end 2014 funding totaled $56 million. We offer full benefits (Dental, Health and Vision) and 401K. Our success is driven by our core staff and their unrelenting focus on delivering results the right way—by operating responsibly, executing with quality, applying innovative solutions and capturing new opportunities.
If you feel you will be a great addition to our team, apply today! Email FleetFinancingResources@Gmail.com with a cover letter and resume for application.