Fleet Financing Resources, LLC. is seeking candidates to join our team as a Finance Officer. The ideal candidate will have had at least three (3) years previous sales experience in the equipment leasing and finance industry with preference of titled transportation equipment
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Actively prospect and develop new relationships with end user/customers and, to a lesser degree, dealers and manufacturers
– Submit all reports on a timely basis
Qualifications and Compensation:
– Background in Commercial Vehicle finance/leasing sales preferred but not required
– Experience with consultative selling
– Existing end user/customer and, to a lesser degree, dealer and manufacturer relationships a plus
– Successful candidate can be located in remote locations across the US, southern California preferred
– Proficient with Microsoft Office and HP 17BII or T-Value functions
– Salary and compensation commensurate with experience and past success
– Ability to travel as required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
About Fleet Financing Resources:
Established in 2002 as a subsidiary of a major transportation equipment distributor founded in 1976, Fleet Financing Resources is one of the largest independent financing companies in the United States specializing solely in titled transportation equipment. We currently manage a $135 million receivable and year-end 2014 funding totaled $56 million. We offer full benefits (Dental, Health and Vision) and 401K. Our success is driven by our core staff and their unrelenting focus on delivering results the right way—by operating responsibly, executing with quality, applying innovative solutions and capturing new opportunities. If you feel you will be a great addition to our team, apply today! Email FleetFinancingResources@Gmail.com with a cover letter and resume for application.