Fleet Financing Resources (FFR) announced total funded volume of $26.5 million for the first six months ending June 30, 2014, up 15% over prior year results.
“The first six months of 2014 has been a phenomenal one for FFR,” commented Dave Reynolds, President and CEO. “Our funding volume is at a record high and our core customer base of fleet accounts continue to return for additional growth financing and replacement cycling. FFR’s success is a direct result of our ability to bring tailored structuring, competitive pricing and value added services.”
Funding highlights for the first half of 2014 includes:
· $1.5 million debt financing | (3) new motor coaches | Los Angeles, CA
· $920,000 TRAC lease | (5) new motor coaches & shuttle buses | Houston, TX
· $680,000 in debt refinancing | (26) trailers & trucks | Commerce, CA
· $413,000 in debt financing | (3) new school buses | Rancho Cucamonga, CA
· $221,000 in debt financing | (5) new shuttle buses & executive cars | Washington D.C.